Mark your calendars for May 16-19, 2024! The Gold Coast is about to be transformed into a blues mecca with the return of Blues on Broadbeach, Australia’s largest music festival dedicated to this soulful genre. Get ready for four electrifying days filled with legendary artists, rising stars, and shredding good times.
Headliners you won’t want to miss:
- Melissa Etheridge: Rock icon and blues queen, bringing her powerful vocals and searing guitar work to the Broadbeach stage for the first time.
- Samantha Fish & Jesse Dayton: Death Wish Blues duo, masters of genre-bending blues-rock, making their festival debut.
- Ana Popovic: Award-winning guitar goddess, blending fiery blues with electrifying rock-and-roll.
- Eric Bibb: Revered bluesman, Grammy nominee, and one of the world’s leading bluesmen, returning with his powerful songwriting and soulful voice.
- Lloyd Spiegel: Australian guitar legend, festival favorite, and master storyteller, ready to reinvent the blues with his unique blend of talent.
And the party doesn’t stop there! A stellar lineup of international, Australian, and New Zealand artists will be bringing their own brand of blues magic to the stage, including Hat Fitz & Cara, Shaun Kirk, Checkerboard Lounge, and many more.
Bonus perks for Twelve Bar Society members:
- Exclusive In Conversation sessions with Ana Popovic and Eric Bibb.
- An invitation to the secret show.
- VIP access, limited-edition merchandise, and more.
Don’t miss out! Pre-sale for 2023 Twelve Bar Society members starts December 7th, with general sale open December 8th. Mark your calendars, book your tickets, and get ready to experience the blues like never before at Blues on Broadbeach 2024!
Come May, let the rhythm take over and celebrate your love of the blues on the beautiful Gold Coast!