Are you looking for a fun and easy summer cocktail to make at home? Look no further than the Jameson Orange Spritz! This refreshing drink combines the smooth and rich flavour of Jameson Irish Whiskey with the bubbly goodness of Prosecco and the bright, citrusy notes of the blood orange soda. That results in a perfectly balanced cocktail that’s perfect for sipping on a warm summer’s day or sharing with a few friends at a party..
- 2 oz Jameson Orange whiskey
- 3 oz Prosecco
- 1 oz Fever-Tree Italian Blood Orange Soda
- Orange wedge for garnish
- Fill a large wine glass with ice
- Add 2 parts of Jameson Orange whiskey to the glass.
- Pour 3 parts of Prosecco over the whiskey.
- Add 1 part of Fever-Tree Italian Blood Orange Soda to the glass.
- Give the drink a quick stir to combine all of the ingredients.
- Garnish the glass with an orange wedge.
- Serve and enjoy!
Sip, Sip, Hooray! Enjoy Your Refreshing Jameson Orange Spritz Today!
This recipe yields one Jameson Orange Spritz, but it can easily be scaled up to make multiple drinks for a crowd. If you prefer a sweeter cocktail, feel free to adjust the amount of blood orange soda to your liking. And if you’re feeling adventurous, you can always add a splash of your favorite liqueur, or a splash of freshly squeezed orange juice, for an extra burst of flavour.