October 8th at an iconic top- secret location in Sydney. One thousand lucky Pandora listeners will get the chance to attend the exclusive Pandora Warehouse event at an iconic top-secret location in Sydney. Tickets are available to all Pandora users who can register to win tickets through the Pandora Warehouse mixtape www.pandora.com/warehouse2016. Get ready, five of Australia and New Zealand’s top upcoming artists are about to hit the stage in what’s set to be an epic event!
- When you think Aussie hip-hop it’s hard not to think of our boy Seth Sentry! Seth has been hot on the Australian music scene since releasing his debut album This Was Tomorrow. Releasing hit after hit, Seth has scored himself a gold record, an ARIA nomination, Channel [V] Artist of the Year, millions of YouTube views, and was the first Aussie him hop artist to perform on a US talk show, when he appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live. We’re excited for Seth to join the Pandora Warehouse line up!
- Ladyhawke, another Kiwi we love to claim as our own, hit the big time with her self-titled 2008 crossover album that spawned radio hits ‘Paris Is Burning’ and ‘My Delirium’. Ladyhawke will be making the trip across the ditch, hitting the Sydney stage with her brand spankin’ new album Wild Things, and along with it new bangers, like ‘A Love Song’.
- 2016 is set to be the year Nicole Millar makes her mark as a solo artist, releasing her debut EP, and second single “Tremble”. After cutting her touring chops, wowing crowds at this year’s Splendour in The Grass, Nicole will be rocking out Pandora’s event with her newly revealed three-piece band!
- The Griswolds have been hard at work on new music, taking inspiration from hip-hop and R&B for the hotly-anticipated follow-up to their 2014 debut, Be Impressive. These Sydney party-starters are sure to get the crowd in the festival spirit on the 8th
- With a sound and presence that can only be described as fierce, one of Australia’s hottest rising stars ECCA VANDAL will bring her contemporary punk and heavy music style to the stage. ECCA VANDAL smashed her way onto the Australian music scene in 2014 with her pervasive debut single ‘White Flag’, and has been causing the online world to buzz ever since, releasing her debut EP End of Time into the world without warning!