The Langham, Gold Coast, the city’s first beachfront hotel in three decades, is celebrating its first birthday since its grand opening back in October 2022. To commemorate this milestone, the hotel is giving away an exclusive overnight prize experience, with entries open to any guest staying or dining at the property’s venues on Saturday, 21st October.
The lucky winner will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the opulence of The Langham by enjoying a night in the lavish Presidential Suite. Alongside this remarkable stay, the lucky winner will embark on a culinary journey through The Langham’s highly acclaimed dining destinations, which include a sumptuous T’ang Court dinner for two featuring a Dry-Aged Duck set menu with wine pairing, a leisurely long lunch at Akoya, two Grand Jewel cocktails at the picturesque Lobby Bar, an elegant Afternoon Tea for two at Palm Court, valet parking, and a $50 voucher to spend at the beachside café, 26 & Sunny.
John O’Shea, General Manager of The Langham, Gold Coast, expressed his gratitude, saying, “We are incredibly thankful for the support we’ve received from the Gold Coast community and beyond during our first year. This exclusive prize experience is our way of giving back and sharing the joy of our first birthday with our valued guests and the community.”
With 339 luxurious rooms, each offering breathtaking views of the Ocean and Hinterland, The Langham, Gold Coast, has ushered in a new era of opulence and luxury to the Gold Coast. Featuring five-star amenities, including a pool bar, a delightful array of dining venues, and the rejuvenating Chuan Spa, inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), The Langham, Gold Coast, has swiftly become a standout destination.
In its inaugural year of operation, The Langham, Gold Coast, has garnered a slew of accolades that underscore its unwavering commitment to providing unparalleled hospitality to its guests. These accolades include:
- New Hotel of the Year (HM Awards 2022)
- T’ang Court (Chef’s Hat Award 2023)
- Gold Coast Business Excellence Award for Tourism (Gold Coast Business Awards 2023)
- Best Beach or Island Hotel (T+L Luxury Awards Asia Pacific Australia 2023)
- Best Deluxe Accommodation (Queensland Hotels Association 2023)
- Best Marketed Hotel (Queensland Hotels Association 2023)
- Hotel of the Year (Queensland Hotels Association 2023)
- Best Suite/Apartment Hotel (Queensland Hotels Association 2023)
- Oceania’s Leading New Hotel (World Travel Awards 2023)
- Australia’s Leading Hotel Residences (World Travel Awards 2023)
- Australia’s Best Hotel Spa (World Spa Awards 2023)
- Oceania’s Best Hotel Spa (World Spa Awards 2023)
- 1 Glass – Akoya (Australia’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2023)
- 2 Glasses – T’ang Court (Australia’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2023)
- Top 10 Hotels in Australia & New Zealand (#8) (Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Award 2023)
So if you would like to enter the draw to win the Ultimate Langham Gold Coast Staycation, book in for a meal tomorrow.
Your invited to join the festivities and receive your entry to wint the ultimate overnight experience, simply dine at The Langham on the Saturday the 21st of October, and you will go in the draw to win this sensational prize.